Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kyle's arrival

They look ready to be parents, right?

This was Dr. Richardson (aka my dad) monitoring contractions.

Bless her heart Amanda was in labor all day and in the end the doctor ordered a c-section.  This hospital lets the family literally stand outside the operating doors.  At first I thought this was so awesome, but when I could hear my sister upset I realized this was an awful idea.

AND as a side note!  Even if a c-section seems out of the question..ask all about it before you go in!  My planned c-sections were great.  I knew what to expect and they knew all my wishes up front.  I'm not sure if this was just the way this hospital operates or what but I was not happy with their way.    

But all was well and look at this handsome man smirking at his daddy!
These two were made to be parents!  They are naturals.  
I'm super proud of her! 

This aunt thing is right up my alley! 

Uncle Ike is excited too!

This baby boy has been prayed for, for such a long time!  We know The Lord has great plans for him.

The proud grandparents!

The next day we were back for more!



God is good all the time!

No comments: