Thursday, July 2, 2015

Friday Favorites!


1. Busy Books!  
My sis got Brant one of these as a happy for Spence's birthday ha!  I can't tell you how much he loves it!  He has spent hours playing with it this week!  She got it for our vacation and I think it will be perfect and plan to get a few more before then!  

2. My favorite sippy cups

I ask for these for the boys for two reasons.  One it has an arctic wrap to keep drinks cold longer, and I am always so paranoid that their milk is getting hot. Two.  The spout requires that they drink more like a real cup.  I think we need to start that transition with Brant soon.  

This has been my favorite transition cup.  Spence took right to this cup and was bottle free within a few days.  No more bottles at our house!
3. Melissa and Doug sprinkler!  and this sun hat!  
Aunt Rose and Uncle Chris gave this to Spence for his birthday.  He loves it.  



4. The new swing set
 Sunday before Spence's birthday I got a phone call from my sister to go pick up Spence's birthday present.  Happy Birthday Spence from Paw, Meme, Aunt Manda, Unk, and Kyle!
They love it and I surely love it!




5. This big guy

He's walking
eating with a spoon
and climbing on everything!

6. That I survived a check up with both Two healthy boys!
It wore them out too.

7. These chubby legs and those precious shoes!

8. These two are always on the favorite list!

No comments: