Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spence's FIRST birthday party!






We were extremely blessed that for both of the first birthday's for the boys...Ms. Susie (Ike's mom) has ask me for my idea on the theme and I have pinned some of my ideas on pinterest, and she used that and ran with it.  I am one of the least creative people in this world.  She is one of the most creative people in this world so it works out great. I always have a vision, but I could never pull it together like she does.  I knew I wanted Spence's party to be bold primary colors, so when I came across the planes, trains, automobiles theme I was sold.  Ms. Susie pulled it all together for us, and it turned out perfect!

We always want the 1st party to be close to our family.  Ms. Susie rented a huge room and playground at the community YMCA.  It turned out to be the absolute best location!  It was big and roomy
Mom and dad with the birthday boy!
Nana and granddady
Meme and Paw

Aunt Mary and Uncle Hank came down for the party!
Dalton and Preston

I did not do a big cake this time.  We never even cut Brant's because the cupcakes where sooo good!  So we did cupcakes and 2 SMASH cakes for Spence!

Stop light cupcakes

More party pictures!  The YMCA has all these mats for working out that they let us use.  They loved playing on those.
Brant taking a break for a cupcake.
Spence was so happy to see Libby at his party!
But Brant was equally excited to see Taylor Grace!
Love these two sweet girls!
Meme, Papaw and ALL their grands!
Nana and Granddaddy and the boys!

I think Spence's first birthday was such a huge success.  I am so thankful for everyone that came to help us celebrate out sweet little blessing!  


My oh my how time flies.  You are by far the happiest baby I have ever seen.  You laugh and smile all the time.  You can never know the joy you have brought into our lives.  It’s so neat when God surprises you with something you didn’t even know you needed.  That is definitely you.  Our family needed you.  It’s amazing how different and perfect you and Brant are for us.  I know that the Lord has amazing things for you, and I pray daily that you will love Him above all else.   Spencey Whincy, we love you so very much.   Happy birthday baby boy! 


No comments: