Friday, June 11, 2010

2 in row!

Here is my 5 question Friday...

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? Someone that is loyal, honest, and can multiply good times and divide the bad times...however that saying goes!
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted? HAHA Well this is a little thing but I bought Ike some shorts while I was at the beach. I thought they were great. They were very summery plaid from Banana Republic, so cute! I get them home and realize they are below his knee, not really Ike's style ha. Bless his heart, he was so sweet about it, acting like he liked them.
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? Are you kidding? My husband is Mr. Prankster! Yesterday for instance, I called Ike at 5:45 pm to see if he was on his way home so I could start supper, no answer. He always calls me when he gets out of class so I assume he is getting out late. Around 6:15 he calls and says he is just leaving headed home which is about an hour trip. I continue talking to him on his drive home... About 5-10 minutes into the conversation there is a bang (not a knock) on the door. It startled me, I go to the door, "Who is it?". No answer, after doing this a few times, I am freaking out into the phone to Ike (who is not saying anything, but I really did not give him a chance). "They won't answer, I have no idea who it is, oh my!!!", etc... You know at this point every criminal minds episode is flashing through my head. NOT ONCE did I even think it could be Ike. DUH! He got a good laugh out of this. He is always doing things like this so I should know by now!
4. What is your favorite theme park? I guess I would say Six Flags. I have a love/hate relationship with roller coasters. I H.A.T.E. the ride up the huge hill at the beginning of most roller coasters and sometimes begin to hyperventilate in line but I usually love them after that.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? Not in real life, just in health class my freshman year of high school.

No comments: