Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am on a roll!

You all are probably bored, if there is even anyone who actually reads this blog, I have been feeling a little insecure about this lately haha...I have reminded myself it is for me anyway.
Here goes my 5 question Friday....
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? While I enjoy a good girls night I am going to have to go with date night. I mean look at him AND he is SWEET, yes date night it is.


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not quite and yes I did just try!

3. What is your favorite flower and why? I have 3 favorites... Tulips- they have been my favorite most of my life, they are my dads favorite so I guess he rubbed off on me, and they make me think of spring! Lillies- They are just so girly how can you not love them! and Roses- I think roses are just so elegant

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Trust God and RELAX, His timing is perfect. And Enjoy every phase of life, don't rush because each one will pass and you WILL miss it! The whole time I was engaged my dad would sing that song "Your gonna miss this". I am still having to tell my self this. It seems every phase ahead seems appealing, like now that I am married babies look fun. :)

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Pay off all our debt!
If anyone does happen to read, you should do 5 question Friday tooooo! and leave me a comment if you do so I check it out, and if you don't have a blog post your answers in my comments! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

1 comment:

Tennille said...

I am a reader of this blog girl!!! I've just finished reading your proposal post. Our Ike- he's just the best!!! Hope ya'll have a great weekend too:)