Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trip to Texas!

Some of our very best friends, The Walkers live in Texas and Ike and I try to get out there to visit them when we can. We both really like Texas. The Dallas/Fort Worth area has the feel of the country, but it is a city(with lots of places to shop, my favorite part). They recently bought a house and we got the opportunity to hang out with them during this fun time! We had alot of fun we shopped, ate (Lauren is a great cook), went to Dallas, and played around the house. They are excellent host! We can't wait to visit again! I am putting up some pictures but not really of the house. I am SURE Lauren will be posting about it soon! So check them out.
Lauren and I at her new house...we look like we are in High school! This is downtown in Dallas! I love Dallas!BELOW: The boys in front of the 6th floor museum, which I am sure you all know (I did not of course), is where JFK was shot from. I LOVED this musuem, I am usually not a history person but lately I feel I have become more curious. I read the book, The Help, and it has made me interested in this time period. Then we did alittle shopping and ate supper at the Rainforest Cafe!

we did get some things done around the house, we are so excited for the new homeowners!
The boys hard at work!
The homeowners!

No comments: