Friday, June 4, 2010

Five question friday!!

I borrowed this off someone else's blog thought this could be fun to answer 5 questions every Friday...We shall see if I can keep it up!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? Ummmm.... I have to say no!

2. What do you love most about your home? Interesting question, I call our house a 3 year house (and we are working on year 3 as we speak). I do like (maybe not love) our little house, as I tell Ike it has been good to us! The thing I love most is that I don't have to walk Buster I can just watch him out the back! May sound dumb to some but that is important in my world with a dog that goes outside a minimum of 15 times a night!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you read at all)? I LOVE to read most of the time I have a book in my purse just in case the moment occurs that I have a few free minutes. I am a sucker for love stories. I really like it if it can be both a love story and a suspense book. My mil introduced me to Terri Blackstock. She writes christian suspense books, great author!

4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? I am a terribly picky eater so I don't try to many gross things. BUT I would say cottage cheese and V8 are a close match!

5. If you had to be a character on a TV show who would you be? I am going to say Joey on Dawson's Creek with no explanation! :)


Ok That's it! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: